Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Finally back.

It’s been a long freaking time.

So much has changed since I last posted, and I can’t wait to share it on here. Who knows, maybe I’ll even get to the point of regularly posting (har har raucous laughter). Seriously though, if I can find a way to post something (anything) once a week on here, I would be thrilled. That’s my current unreasonable goal, and we’ll see if I can maintain it.

You mean to tell me, you’re going to do this during the semester?

Probably not...

I’ll definitely post a lot of the life changes that have come my way, and the various things that I have learned from them. Part of the reason I’m back on here in the first place is because I have a sermon that I’ll need to give soon (my second one ever) and I’m realizing my comfort level with writing is very low. I need practice, not only with writing but with the vulnerability that comes with presenting something that I created. I’m probably going to be posting possible sermons (as well as some impossible sermons), and I’ll definitely be posting all the nerdy things I come across as well. I can’t wait!

Peace and Joy.

P.S. - If you've read any of my old posts (probably not, I didn't publicize at all) you'll notice that they're gone. I wanted a clean slate with this, so for all intents and purposes this is a new blog. I hope I can keep up with it, and I know there is so much for me to learn in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment